Friday, July 9, 2010

Hi!

My name is Katie. I am a wife and mother. I cook and bake for 1 purpose only: because I love it! When at home, the Food Network is always on at my house (when we are not watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)! I am greatly inspired by the chefs and cooks on there, primarily 1 cook. See if you can guess who I am talking about: she says pe-can's, y'all, and uses gallons of butter and mayo in almost any given recipe...Paula Deen. She's my girl. For Christmas, I asked for Paula cookbooks and for my birthday, I asked to go to Paula's buffet in Tunica. Hence why the name of my blog is "From My Kitchen To Yours" minus the "Love and Best Dishes" part.

I am a kindergarten teacher. I do love what I do and all the little kiddos, but if I wasn't teaching and I had extra money just laying around, I would love to either open my own children's cooking school OR start a cupcake business. I started this blog for 2 reasons: 1)organize my chaotic recipe collection, and 2)hopefully share some new recipes with people. Hope you enjoy and get an idea or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment